Sending in the lads with some quickie info points for those interested in my book news…
1) The sidebar on this blog is not current. There should be an “Available Now!” button above my Allie Mackay title, HIGHLANDER IN HER DREAMS, and a “Coming Soon! button displaying the cover of my upcoming release, TO LOVE A HIGHLANDER, Scandalous Scots #1.
I have tried repeatedly to update the sidebar, but being allergic to all things techy, my efforts have been in vain.
2) The same problem is on my book-info only site, Tartan Ink After Hours. On that site, my Christmas novella shows under “Coming Soon!” and, of course, ONCE UPON A HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS released in early Dec. The novella should now appear under “Available Now!,” along with my Allie Mackay title, HIGHLANDER IN HER DREAMS. And, again, TO LOVE A HIGHLANDER, Scandalous Scots #1, should be showing under the “Coming Soon! button.
3) My main (Welfonder) website is stagnant and will be no longer be updated. I will be hiring someone to do a totally new revamped site later this spring. Until then, please watch my book-info only site, Tartan Ink After Hours, for updated book info.
4) My next book is TO LOVE A HIGHLANDER, Scandalous Scots #1, releasing on April 29th. The book is now available for pre-order:
Pre-order at amazon.
Pre-order at BN.
Here’s the blurb for TO LOVE A HIGHLANDER
A TEMPTING PROPOSITION
As one of the bastards born to the Stirling court, Sorley the Hawk has never known his mother or father. It’s a burning quest he has devoted himself to uncovering at any cost. But as a roguish warrior who serves at the pleasure of the King, his prowess-both on the battlefield and in his bedchamber-is legendary. So when a flame-haired Highland lass sneaks into his quarters with a tantalizing proposition, he can’t resist taking her up on her offer . . .
AN UNQUENCHABLE DESIRE
Lady Mirabelle MacLaren will do anything to keep from marrying her odious suitor, even sully her own good name. And who better to despoil her than his sworn enemy, the one they call “Hawk?” As they set about the enjoyable task of ruining her reputation, Hawk and Mirabelle soon learn that rebellion never tasted so sweet.
6) If you were hoping for an ARC, I must apologize. My publisher sent me less than a handful, so I am unable to do an ARC Giveaway. I will do a Giveaway with my author copy editions as soon as I receive them.
7) I will begin promoting the new book in late March.
9) Should anyone be curious, the title TO LOVE A HIGHLANDER was chosen by my publisher, as was the series’ title, Scandalous Scots. (My own working title for the book and my title choice for the series, were different.)
10) The only real reason to visit my old main site these days would be to nab bargain prices for HIGHLANDER IN HER DREAMS and my e-novella 2-1 boxed set of FALLING IN TIME (Scottish time travel) and THE SEVENTH SISTER (a magickal Irish tale.)
To find the bargains, click here for HIGHLANDER IN HER DREAMS.
And click here for my e-novella bargains.
That’s all for now!
Have a good weekend, read great books, and love Scotland!